Draycote Fly-Fishers Association
The Association's Rules
1. The Association shall be known as the Draycote Fly Fishers Association.
2. The subscription for the year shall be and thence onwards as fixed by a majority vote at the Annual General Meeting.
3. The object of the Association shall be to promote the interests of all anglers fishing Draycote and to promote social gatherings of the members and associate members during the close season.
4. Two members shall be appointed annually to audit the Accounts. They shall hold no other office in the Association.
5. The Annual General Meeting shall be held in March each year. The Committee shall meet as required.
6. On receipt of a proposal supported by nine members, that an Extraordinary General Meeting be called, the Committee shall call such Meeting within 31 days.
7. Members and Associate Members of the Association shall loyally support the rules of the Severn Trent Water Authority.
8. Amendments to any rule shall be by simple majority vote of the full members at a General Meeting.
9. The Committee shall consist of a minimum of 5 members in addition to Chairmen, Secretary & Treasurer, and shall be elected annually.
10. The Chariman, Secretary and Treasurer shall be ex officio members of the Commitee and shall be elected annually.
11. A duty adopted minute shall not be rescinded before a period of 2 years has elapsed.
DO'S AND DONT'S FOR THE RESERVOIR ANGLER
Do read and observe the Authorities Rules of fishing.
Do have regard for other amenity uses and wildlife.
Do not encroach on your fellow angler. Do dispose of litter correctly. Do not discard nylon waste.